Sunday, August 4, 2013

School Starts tomorrow!

I didn't realize that I have not written in 4 weeks!  I thought it had been 2!  Sorry!!!
Well, the project I started 4 weeks ago is complete! :)  We finished painting all the walls in the bedroom and I picked out new carpet and my hubs installed it! The dogs love it so much better than their nails clacking on the plywood.
I can't believe That I have already had pre-planning and the first day of school is tomorrow! This year, my son will be in 4th and my daughter starts kindergarten!  She will be right across the hall from me. I have a feeling, she will be coming to visit when she is supposed to be going to the restroom!  Its a lot different trying to get 2 kids ready for the first day of school!  For those of you who know me, I would rather have my nose in a book, but today I am making sure I have all my first day books, chair pockets washed, and the kids backpacks packed! I am very thankful that I have already taken all their school supplies to school!  One less thing I have to worry about! Well, I hear the dryer is finished with towels, so I guess I better go throw my chair pockets in to dry!  To those who start back to school this week......GOOD LUCK!!!!  It's going to be a GREAT Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment